Sunday, April 10, 2011

America, Inc.

Sigh. I'm not really sure how to begin this one...

My first thoughts this morning, even before I opened my eyes, were:
Break teacher's unions
Close public schools
Privitize all schools into charter schools which
Eliminates any need for elected school boards, ergo
Eliminate one of the only political offices an average American can afford to run for, thus
Closing off another entry into the ruling class by an average wage earner (you know, the one they have used for 30 years as a springboard to congress).

Buhbye democracy. Farewell to Democrats and the two-party system.

Say hello to the New America...America, Incorporated...under new management.

Permanent, one-party, corporate-owned, facist-ruled.

And to those who might say I'm being unecessarily paranoid, well, just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you.

Just ask how it worked out for Italy under Mussolini.

No comments:

Post a Comment